FREE SHIPPING ORDERS OVER $100
Looking for a product that can turn sad and sparse brows into shape? The IBROU white Pencils are designed for brow technicians and aspiring artists to revive the brow game! The product is designed to help you measure and shape brows into full, thick and perfectly-defined arches. Unlike other traditional pencils, our IBROU pencil will not leave any ink or residue on your client’s brows or skin.
The IBROU pencil comes in a pack of 5 and is valued at $39.
We recommend using this product with our IBROU Mapping String to ensure precision and accuracy during brow mapping.
Introducing the IBROU Brow Lamination Professional Kit (20ml). The latest and most exciting treatment to hit the brow industry. Designed and formulated in Australia, IBROU has turned their backs to conventional beauty products with its Vegan and Cruelty-Free Lamination Kit. IBROU is the perfect solution for eyebrows that lack volume and hairs that have no consistent patterning.
Our brow lamination contains an easy 4 step brow lamination system.
Brow Lamination Adhesive (a water-soluble brow adhesive used to set hairs in place before beginning the IBROU Brow Lamination)
Brow Wrap 42MM*200M
Brow Mapping String
5 x IBROU Professional Pencils
The first-ever brow lamination kit to include a skin barrier lotion.
The kit offers double the solution than other brow lamination kits and can service between 30-35 clients.
Cruelty-Free Formulated & Vegan Friendly
No Rinse-off Required
Long Term Sustainable Results
Easy to Follow Instructions Included
SODIUM ACRYLATE / ACRYLOYLDIMETHYL TAURATE COPOLYMER, COCO-CAPRYLATE / CAPRATE, Essence, Water, Glycerol, 12-Propanediol, Amino Acid, Lanolin, Hyaluronic Acid, Allantoin.
Water, Disoduim tin Hexahydroxide, Hydrogen Peroxide Solution, D-glucopyranose, C16-18-alkyl Glycosides, Disodium Hydrogen Phosphate Dodecahydrate, Alpha-Dimethylphenethyl Alcohol.
Water, Ammonia, Thioglycolic Acid, 2-aminoethanol, D-Glucopynose, C16-18-Alkyl Glycosides, Alcohols, C12-14, Ethoxylated, Sulfates, Soduim Salts, Alpha-Dimethylphenethyl Alcohol, AQUEOUS SOLUTION.
Aqua, Keratin, Portulaca Oleracea Extract, Sunflower Oil, Chrysanthellum, Indicum Extract, Sophora Flavescens Root Extract, Potassium Hydrogen Phosphate, Triethanolamine, Hydrogenated Vegetable Glycerides, Sodium.
Step 1: 5-8 minutes.
Step 2: 5-8 minutes.
Step 3: Remove after 3-5 minutes.
Thin or Fine Brow Hairs Allow 5 – 6 Minutes
Medium or Normal Brow Hairs Allow 6 – 7 Minutes
Coarse or Stubborn Brow Hairs Allow 7 – 8 Minutes
1. Gently apply a thin coat of IBROU’s Brow Lamination Adhesive throughout the client’s eyebrow. Using a disposable spoolie brush, comb the brows in a vertical direction. Essentially, you want to set the brows in the direction you desire to laminate them in. Finish by applying the IBROU Skin Barrier Lotion around the brows to protect the skin.
2. Using the Perming Solution apply on each brow with a micro applicator. Be assiduous with the application to ensure the solution is only in contact with the brow area. Once the Perming Solution has been applied, place the Brow Wrap on the eyebrows firmly to ensure the brow hairs are fixed in a vertical position. Depending on the client’s hair type, we recommend using the time guide (included above) to direct how long the Brow Wrap should remain on the brows.
3. Remove the Brow Wrap and Perming Solution with a dry cotton tip. Apply one pump of Fixing Solution on both brows with a new micro tip. Cover again using your Brow Wrap to fix the hairs into place. Leave on for 5-8 minutes.
4. Remove the Brow Wrap and Fixing Solution carefully with a dry microfiber tip. We recommend adding the eyebrow tint to add a pop of colour to the brow hairs. The tint should only be left for a short period as the lamination process will make the hair quite porous.
5. Apply the IBROU Nourishing Lotion to both brows. Gently place a generous amount to ensure it covers both hair and skin. Remove with a dry cotton tip or pad after 3-5 minutes.
6. Following the lamination process, we recommend applying IBROU Brow Conditioner Daily in the shower. This is a specially formulated conditioner that locks moisture into both the skin and brow hairs after the treatment.
DISCLAIMER: Our IBROU kit products are designed only for professional use and for technicians who have completed the appropriate training to perform brow lamination procedures. Once the kit is purchased, IBROU accepts no responsibility for our products being put to the wrong use.
Our professional brow lamination kit includes:
It takes a strong skill set, extensive industry knowledge and experience to master the art of lamination. That’s why the Ibrou professional brow lamination kit is specifically designed for brow and beauty technicians. The all-inclusive kit provides you with the tools and equipment to service between 30 to 35 clients.
Absolutely. Regardless of whether your client has thin brows with fine hairs, normal brows or a coarse and stubborn set that needs a little extra attention, our professional brow lamination kit is the perfect solution for every type of brow.
Unlike other formulas on the market, our dermatologist-backed brow kit is cruelty-free, vegan, paraben-free and sulphate-free. We care deeply about our planet and do not believe you should have to compromise your ethics to achieve the perfect set of brows for your clients.
Our kit includes all the professional tools you need to provide your clients with a premium service. You will, however, need to have dry cotton tips, micro tips, brow combs and cotton pads at the ready.
We’re the leading experts when it comes to all-things brow-related. Not only were we the first Australian company to introduce a 4-step lamination system, but our dermo-backed formulas are cruelty-free, vegan, paraben-free and sulphate-free. Gentle on delicate skin and sparse brow hairs, we use nourishing and moisturising ingredients that are backed by science and proven to make a dramatic difference to your brow game. If you’re ready to transform your thin and sparse brows into full and fluffy perfection, we offer the best professional brow lamination kit on the market.
Our professional kit consists of an easy 4-step brow lamination system, with detailed instructions available on our website. We provide you with processing times, guides for different hair types and directions for correct and safe use. Simply read through our instructions or watch our collection of video tutorials.
Brow technicians who have completed the appropriate training shop at our online store because we offer the best professional brow lamination kits on the market. While some salons use less advanced products, our formulas are cruelty-free, vegan and backed by leading dermatologists — so you can trust you’re investing in a kit that will make a world of difference to your clients’ brows.